What We Will Do For You
- All patients will be greeted courteously
- We will treat all information confidentially
- We are always committed to providing the best possible service
- We will always offer the treatment and advice we believe is best
- We will arrange a home visit if you are too ill to attend the surgery
- We make every effort to see you promptly
- We will try and deal with any problems or complaints promptly
- You have the right to see your medical records
- The practice will inform patients of services available by means of its leaflet and notice boards.
- The practice adheres to an equal opportunities policy.
What You Can Do For Us
- Please treat staff with courtesy and respect
- If possible please ‘phone before 10am if you need a home visit
- To speak to a doctor, ’phone during office hours and leave a message if the doctor is in surgery
- Please tell us if you cannot keep your appointment
- Please think carefully before calling out a doctor at night
- Ask if you are not sure about your treatment
- Most delays are due to emergencies. Please be patient
- Many illnesses can be prevented through healthy living. Please ask for health advice and leaflets.
- Please arrive promptly for your appointment.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes late we cannot guarantee you will be seen.
- If you come as an emergency you may have to wait until booked appointments are seen.