- The surgery is open Monday to Friday from 8am to 6:30pm. If you have an urgent problem during these times please ring the surgery. At all other times ring NHS 111.
- Requests via eConsult for non-urgent problems can be made between 8am – 6:30pm, Monday to Friday . The practice will respond within 2 working days
- Due to COVID we are operating what is known as total triage, this is a virtual appointment. Your GP or nurse will review your problem and will then, depending on your needs
- offer you advice via text
- offer you a telephone call
- offer you a video call
- ask to see you in person (face to face) or
- navigate you to other services
- If you need to order a repeat prescription please use the App on your smart phone, order via the website or post your request through the door/drop into the box
- Please only attend the surgery if we ask you to. It’s important that you arrive at the time we ask you to attend and don’t forget to wear a face covering or mask.
- In line with social distancing rules the surgery must limit the number of patients in the waiting room. To gain entry ring the bell on arrival and someone will attend to you as quickly as possible.
Please use the links below for more information:
NHS 111 CORONAVIRUS SYMPTOM CHECKER
ISOLATION NOTE FOR EMPLOYERS
SELF CERTIFICATION SICK NOTE
STAYING AT HOME GUIDANCE
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT CORONAVIRUS FROM THE NHS
Sick note letter for patients
Privacy Notice - COVID 19
INFORMATION FOR HIGH RISK PATIENTS - AN OPEN LETTER
Everyone is being reminded to follow Public Health England advice to:
- Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch your cough or sneeze. Then bin the tissue, and wash your hands, or use a sanitiser gel.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after using public transport. Use a sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
You can find the latest information and advice from the Public Health England website and further information is available on nhs.uk.
With patients' needs at the heart of everything we do, our website has been designed to make it easy for you to gain instant access to the information you need. As well as specific practice details such as opening hours and how to register, you’ll find a wealth of useful pages covering a wide range of health issues along with links to other relevant medical organisations.
Get Well, Keep Well
Of course we’re not just here for when you are unwell. Our team of healthcare professionals and back-up staff offer a number of clinics and services to promote good health and wellbeing whatever your medical condition.
We hope you enjoy having a look around the site and familiarising yourself with some of the online features such as ordering a repeat prescription. Whatever your thoughts, be sure to let us know via our feedback function. Comments and suggestions are always a great way of helping us continue to enhance the way we look after you.Self Care Policy
Self care is about how you avoid becoming ill, treat common everyday illnesses and seek help when you need it as well as keeping fit and healthy.
Learning to take care of your own health is a good thing as it puts you in control, improves your quality of life and helps you live more healthily.
For minor short term health problems, patients should access advice and purchase such self-care remedies as they and their family need rather than being prescribed by their GP or other clinicians.
Warrington CCG - Guidance on Self Care Prescribing
Please see links below under "Local Services Information"
Stretton Medical Centre Self Care Policy
We aim to provide patients with the best care we can but we hope that, if you have a problem, you will use our in-house Practice Complaints Procedure. We believe this will give us the best chance of putting right whatever has gone wrong and an opportunity to improve our practice.
Complaints should be addressed to Mrs Wendy Lightfoot, Practice Manager, 5 Hatton Lane, Stretton, Warrington, WA4 4NE
NHS England - 0300 311 2233
Voiceability - 0300 330 5454
or visit www.healthwatchwarrington.co.uk
When your call is less urgent than 999
For further information please click link below:
Local Services Information
Self-care for Adults
Self-care for Children
Armed Forces Veterans
Have you served in Her Majesty's Armed Forces?
Please click link below for further information
(Site updated 30/09/2020)